I hope you are enjoying the Holidays! I sure am.
Our first gift (or blessing, rather) actually came before Christmas. My Step-Father had his life saved during a massive heart attack. He is doing well now, and that is the best gift of all, for which I am very thankful.
I have to say, I am also quite pleased with those gifts found under the tree, too.
Here are some of the fabulous gifts that I received this year. I’d love to hear what you received…feel free to leave a comment!
1. Gucci Guilty
2. Tiffany & Co. Envelope (aka Business Card Holder)
3. Coach Julia Patent Card Case and Coach Keychain
4. Amazing Grace Hand Wash and Hand Lotion Set
6. Sex and the City “Carrie in Paris” Eiffel Tower ornament by Kurt S. Adler
7. Earrings (from my sweet little girl, who did chores to earn Christmas shopping money…she is a doll!)
- Fragments: Poems, Intimate Notes, Letters by Marilyn Monroe
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- The Mood Cure by Julia Ross, M.A.
9. Shidon Naturals Body Scrub in Mango Coconut (this stuff is fabulous!)
10. LG flat screen (a gift for the family)