I hope you are enjoying the Holidays! I sure am.
Our first gift (or blessing, rather) actually came before Christmas. My Step-Father had his life saved during a massive heart attack. He is doing well now, and that is the best gift of all, for which I am very thankful.
I have to say, I am also quite pleased with those gifts found under the tree, too.
Here are some of the fabulous gifts that I received this year. I’d love to hear what you received…feel free to leave a comment!
1. Gucci Guilty
3. Coach Julia Patent Card Case and Coach Keychain
7. Earrings (from my sweet little girl, who did chores to earn Christmas shopping money…she is a doll!)
- Fragments: Poems, Intimate Notes, Letters by Marilyn Monroe
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- The Mood Cure by Julia Ross, M.A.
9. Shidon Naturals Body Scrub in Mango Coconut (this stuff is fabulous!)
10. LG flat screen (a gift for the family)